食品伙伴网
专业英语
商务英语口语(14)
2026-05-25  来源:沪江英语

196.The price you offer is entirely unworkable.
你方的报价根本行不通。
197.If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.
如果你方坚持按原来报价,生意根本没办法谈下去
198.If you able to make the price easier , we might take a larger quality.
如果你方能出价更合理,我们可能会加大订单数量。
199.There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.
按你方价格,毫无可能达成交易。
200.We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.
你方报价不利于增大我们这里的市场份额。
201.Your counter offer is much too low ,especially considering the small amount of your order.
你的还盘太低,尤其是这么小的订单量
202.Our prices fixed on a reasonable level.
我们的价格处于合理的水平
203.Our products are modestly priced.
我们产品的价格适中
204.This is the best price we can give you.
这是我报给你的最优价格
205.The price has been reduced to the limit.
价格已经下降到临界点
206.Our price is already on its lowest level.
我们的价格已经是地板价了
207.There is little scope for further reducing the price.
已经没有进一步降价的空间了
208.Considering quantities has been sold at this level any further reduction is out of the question.
考虑已经在这个价格上出售的数量,再降价已经勉为其难了
209.We can not make any further discounts.
我们不能再有任何的折扣了
210.This is our rock bottom price, we can’t make any further concessions .
这是我们的底价,我们不能再做任何让步
 
(内容来源:沪江英语)
本文章内容来源于网络,分享仅供参考,不得用于商业用途。如有不同观点,欢迎与我们探讨交流。
作为一家烟台英文翻译专业公司,传实翻译专为国内外客户提供国标翻译、法规翻译、标签翻译等多语种的专业翻译服务。凭借其前身食品伙伴网翻译部多年的食品翻译积累,已累计翻译标准万余份,尤其在食品、化工、化妆品及医疗等领域,所出的翻译件质量高,速度快,深受业内客户好评,成为烟台专业翻译公司中的资深团队。
立即咨询传实翻译,获取专业食品翻译报价!
电话:0535-2129195
官网:http://www.trans1.cn
烟台传实翻译有限公司,专注食品行业翻译20年,助您规避风险!
 
网站首页 | 关于我们 | 联系方式 | 网页版
©2008- 2021 食品伙伴网 All Rights Reserved
鲁ICP备14027462号-1
联系电话:0535-6730582