181.Your offer is wider than we can consider.
你的出价比我们想象的要高。
182.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.
我们很遗憾的声明:我们的消费者认为你的价格太高了,而且和普遍的市场价比,高的过分了。
183.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.
我们感谢你的商品质量这么好,但我们不会接受你的条件。
184.We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.
我们发现你的价格太高了,我们无法接受。
185.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.
我们很遗憾的告诉你的出价一丁点也不让我们满意。
186.The quotation submitted by you is too high.
你提交的报价太高了。
187.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.
很抱歉,您的出价我们无法接受。
188.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.
你方的价格太高,它会使得我方陷入困境。
189.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.
你方的订价如此之高,我方根本无法推销。
190.Your price is beyond our expectation.
你方的价格超出了我们的预料。
191.You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.
您应该知道同样产品因市场不同,定价应有不同。按照我们这里的市场行情,你们的价格也太高了。
192.Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.
你们的缝纫机价格高的让人无法接受。
193.We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.
很遗憾,你方的价格偏高,如果你方不能降价20%,生意根本没办法谈成。
194.Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.
你方的价格涨得太快,我方根本无法以如此高价销售你方产品。
195.We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.
很遗憾,因你方的价格也太高,根本没可能达成交易。
(内容来源:沪江英语)
本文章内容来源于网络,分享仅供参考,不得用于商业用途。如有不同观点,欢迎与我们探讨交流。
作为一家烟台英文翻译专业公司,传实翻译专为国内外客户提供国标翻译、法规翻译、标签翻译等多语种的专业翻译服务。凭借其前身食品伙伴网翻译部多年的食品翻译积累,已累计翻译标准万余份,尤其在食品、化工、化妆品及医疗等领域,所出的翻译件质量高,速度快,深受业内客户好评,成为烟台专业翻译公司中的资深团队。
立即咨询传实翻译,获取专业食品翻译报价!
电话:0535-2129195
官网:
http://www.trans1.cn
烟台传实翻译有限公司,专注食品行业翻译20年,助您规避风险!