食品伙伴网
专业英语
商务英语口语(9)
2026-02-27  来源:沪江英语

121.If we order 10,000 units what would be your offer?
如果我们订10,000套,你们会提供什么优惠?
122.What’s the price for 1000 Kg of white sugar.
请问1000KG的白糖的价格是多少?
123. Can you supply this quality at approximately 50% cents per meter?
请问你们是否能够提供这种质量的,大约每米50%分?
124.If our order is a substantial one how much will you bring your price down?
如果我们的采购量是固定的,你们能降价多少?
125.How much discount could you offer on a order of this size ?
请问一个这种尺寸的定单,能得到多少折扣?
126.Please inform us what special offer you can make us ?
请告知我方,你们会给我们什么特殊的优惠?
127.Here is a list of my requirements I'd to have your lowest quotations CIF New York.
这张单子是我们的要求,我想知道到纽约的最低CIF价格。
128.Please inform us of your lowest price CIF London.
请把伦敦CIF的最低价格报给我们。
129.We’d appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we giveyou a large order of your products.
如果我方采购量很大,你方会给我方多少折扣,请告知,我方将非常感激。
130.Please let us have your best quotation by tomorrow together with the appropriate timeof shipment.
请于明天告知我方:最好的价格和装船期。
131.This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29,June.
我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需在6月29日前到达。
132.If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm offer at the prices quoted.
如果我方能在10天内能接到你方订单,我方将按所报价格确定订单。
133.This offer is firm for 5 days.
该盘的有效期为5天
134.The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our offer will be valid until August 31.
我方的报价以FOB上海,而不是CIF香港。我方报盘的有效期至8月31日。
135.We make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon December 23.
我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需不迟于12月23日中午到达。
 
(内容来源:沪江英语)
本文章内容来源于网络,分享仅供参考,不得用于商业用途。如有不同观点,欢迎与我们探讨交流。
作为一家烟台英文翻译专业公司,传实翻译专为国内外客户提供国标翻译、法规翻译、标签翻译等多语种的专业翻译服务。凭借其前身食品伙伴网翻译部多年的食品翻译积累,已累计翻译标准万余份,尤其在食品、化工、化妆品及医疗等领域,所出的翻译件质量高,速度快,深受业内客户好评,成为烟台专业翻译公司中的资深团队。
立即咨询传实翻译,获取专业食品翻译报价!
电话:0535-2129195
官网:http://www.trans1.cn
烟台传实翻译有限公司,专注食品行业翻译20年,助您规避风险!
 
网站首页 | 关于我们 | 联系方式 | 网页版
©2008- 2021 食品伙伴网 All Rights Reserved
鲁ICP备14027462号-1
联系电话:0535-6730582