106.Please quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.
请把最好的价格报给我们并注明每种产品最小起订量。
107.Please make us a offer on CIF Hongkong bases for handmade leather gloves.
请报给我们手工制作的皮手套价格(CIF,香港)
108.Please make us a offer giving your price FOB New York.
请报给我们价格(FOB,纽约)
109.We have already made an enquire for your articles please make a offer before the end ofthis month.
我们已对你们的项目做了一个询价,请在这个月底以前报价。
110.I would like to make a enquiry about this type of leather bag.
我想询问一下这种包的价格。
111.We shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotation for this product.
如果你们能对这种产品进行报价,我们将无比高兴。
112.Many of customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations.
许多客户对你们“海鸥”牌的家用剪刀很感兴趣,期待您的报价(CNF上海)
113. We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting.
我们想知道已经印好的衣服布料的价格(CIF东京)
114.We are anxious to get a offer for your products.
我们热切地想得到你们的产品。
115. We shall be very glad to receive a offer from you on this brand of radios.
如果能得到你们这种牌子的收音机,我们将很高兴。
116.We shall like to know the offer for the rice of this kind.
我们想知道关于这种米的价格。
117.We'd like to know the minimum order quality per color and per design.
我们想知道每种颜色,每种款式的最小起订量。
118.What price could you quote us on two dozen sets?
你们给我们报的2打的价格是多少?
119.Would you please quote us a price one your 71 * 81 reversible wool blankets 15% wooland 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin?
请报给我们以下产品价格:71*81的羊毛毯子,成份15%羊毛,85%棉,人造丝绑定的?
120.How much you asking for this brand of ties?
你们想订多少这种牌子的领带?
(内容来源:沪江英语)
本文章内容来源于网络,分享仅供参考,不得用于商业用途。如有不同观点,欢迎与我们探讨交流。
作为一家烟台英文翻译专业公司,传实翻译专为国内外客户提供国标翻译、法规翻译、标签翻译等多语种的专业翻译服务。凭借其前身食品伙伴网翻译部多年的食品翻译积累,已累计翻译标准万余份,尤其在食品、化工、化妆品及医疗等领域,所出的翻译件质量高,速度快,深受业内客户好评,成为烟台专业翻译公司中的资深团队。
立即咨询传实翻译,获取专业食品翻译报价!
电话:0535-2129195
官网:
http://www.trans1.cn
烟台传实翻译有限公司,专注食品行业翻译20年,助您规避风险!