食品伙伴网
专业英语
商务英语口语(5)
2025-11-27  
 商务英语口语(5)
61 We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.
很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。
62 We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.
我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业
63 We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.
很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业
64 We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.
我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年
65 Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles
我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意
66 The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.
我司从事的主要产品是电子产品
67 Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.
我司主要致力于农业产品业务
68 We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
我们主要从事台布出口业务
69 Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.
我司主要从事丝织品出口业务
70 Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments
我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口
71 We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
我们从事机械进出口业务
72 We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.
我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意
73 We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意
74 We also take on a variety of silk piece goods
我们也做各类丝织品生意
75 Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫
(内容来源:沪江英语)
本文章内容来源于网络,分享仅供参考,不得用于商业用途。如有不同观点,欢迎与我们探讨交流。
作为一家烟台英文翻译专业公司,传实翻译专为国内外客户提供国标翻译、法规翻译、标签翻译等多语种的专业翻译服务。凭借其前身食品伙伴网翻译部多年的食品翻译积累,已累计翻译标准万余份,尤其在食品、化工、化妆品及医疗等领域,所出的翻译件质量高,速度快,深受业内客户好评,成为烟台专业翻译公司中的资深团队。
立即咨询传实翻译,获取专业食品翻译报价!
电话:0535-2129195
官网:http://www.trans1.cn
烟台传实翻译有限公司,专注食品行业翻译20年,助您规避风险!
 
网站首页 | 关于我们 | 联系方式 | 网页版
©2008- 2021 食品伙伴网 All Rights Reserved
鲁ICP备14027462号-1
联系电话:0535-6730582