For most of us, there will be quite a number of friends to make in our life.
对于我们中的大部分人来说,这一辈子会遇到不少朋友。
That's one thing about how beautiful life is.
这正是人生的一个美好之处。
You get to meet all these different faces and different minds which you never thought would be there for you.
你会遇到这么多不同的面孔、不同的思想,他们都是你未曾预料的。
But unfortunately, most of them will eventually leave you.
但不幸的是,他们中的许多最终会离你而去。
There will be those who do not see eye to eye with you.
总会有那么些人的看法和你不同。
Sometimes they decide to leave you.
有时候是他们决定离开你。
Sometimes it's the other way around.
有的时候则相反。
This is what once made me so depressed , that all good things come to an end.
这曾经让我觉得伤感欲绝,因为一切美好的东西终将结束。
But now I've come to terms with it.
但现在,我已经接受了这一切。
Some friends are just not meant for a life time.
有些朋友本来就不能持续一辈子。
You come to like each other because you saw something you like in each other.
当初,你们因为在彼此身上看到了自己喜欢的特质而喜欢上彼此。
But then there comes a day when you suddenly find out they are not really who you have perceived.
但总有那么一天,你会突然发现他们并不是你原来想的那样。
This is just what life is.
这就是人生啊。
You don't really need that many friends. Eventually you only need those who truly count. You only need those who really know you.
你其实并不需要那么多的朋友。最终,你需要的只有那些真正重要的。你只需要那些真正懂你的人。
内容来源:沪江网校
声明:本文章内容基于网络资料编制而成,分享仅供参考,不得用于商业用途。如有不同观点,欢迎与我们探讨交流。
作为一家烟台英文翻译专业公司,传实翻译专为国内外客户提供国标翻译、法规翻译、标签翻译等多语种的专业翻译服务。凭借其前身食品伙伴网翻译部多年的食品翻译积累,已累计翻译标准万余份,尤其在食品、化工、化妆品及医疗等领域,所出的翻译件质量高,速度快,深受业内客户好评,成为烟台专业翻译公司中的资深团队。如果您有需要翻译的标准法规,欢迎随时来电咨询!
朋友不需要太多,只要知心
2026-04-16 来源:沪江英语

