166.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries.
我想指出你方的报价比来自其他国家竞争者的报价高
167.Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever?
你方价格是不是真的没有下降的余地了
168.We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that you quoted us.
我方可以以比你方报价低的价格从其他渠道购买商品
169.There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors .
你方报价和竞争者的报价相差很大
170. We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders else where.
我方希望贵方可以报出最低价,否则我们只好到其他地方下订单
171.If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.
如果你方坚持最初的报价,我方的利润将大幅缩减
172.We didn’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.
我方没有想到你方给的折扣这么低
173.Your price should be base on the actual situation of our customers.
你方报价应该基于我方客户的实际状况
174.In our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid.
在我方市场,相似产品很多,并且价格更低,我方担心很多老顾客会流失
175.Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.
无法接受你方报盘,因为另外一个供应商给我们5%折扣
176. Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.
你方的报价并不比其他报价有优势
177.I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.
我方很遗憾的通知贵方,你方价格比其他供应商要高9%
178.Compared with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive.
与其他供应商报价相比,你方价格缺乏竞争力
179.Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.
你方报价对竞争者报价没有优势
180.Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.
我方还盘与国际市场相符,公平合理
(内容来源:沪江英语)
本文章内容来源于网络,分享仅供参考,不得用于商业用途。如有不同观点,欢迎与我们探讨交流。
作为一家烟台英文翻译专业公司,传实翻译专为国内外客户提供国标翻译、法规翻译、标签翻译等多语种的专业翻译服务。凭借其前身食品伙伴网翻译部多年的食品翻译积累,已累计翻译标准万余份,尤其在食品、化工、化妆品及医疗等领域,所出的翻译件质量高,速度快,深受业内客户好评,成为烟台专业翻译公司中的资深团队。
立即咨询传实翻译,获取专业食品翻译报价!
电话:0535-2129195
官网:
http://www.trans1.cn
烟台传实翻译有限公司,专注食品行业翻译20年,助您规避风险!