食品伙伴网
专业英语
商务英语口语(2)
2025-09-18  来源:沪江英语
       16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。
17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.
希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。
18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.
希望尽快得到你们的答复。
19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
我们期待你们的尽快答复。
20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.
希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。
21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.
希望你们尽早进行结算。
22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
感谢您的早日结算。
23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
希望尽快解决债权问题。
24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .
希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。
25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。
26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。
27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。
28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.
我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。
29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。
30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。
(内容来源:沪江英语)
本文章内容来源于网络,分享仅供参考,不得用于商业用途。如有不同观点,欢迎与我们探讨交流。
作为一家烟台英文翻译专业公司,传实翻译专为国内外客户提供国标翻译、法规翻译、标签翻译等多语种的专业翻译服务。凭借其前身食品伙伴网翻译部多年的食品翻译积累,已累计翻译标准万余份,尤其在食品、化工、化妆品及医疗等领域,所出的翻译件质量高,速度快,深受业内客户好评,成为烟台专业翻译公司中的资深团队。
立即咨询传实翻译,获取专业食品翻译报价!
电话:0535-2129195
官网:http://www.trans1.cn
烟台传实翻译有限公司,专注食品行业翻译20年,助您规避风险!
 
网站首页 | 关于我们 | 联系方式 | 网页版
©2008- 2021 食品伙伴网 All Rights Reserved
鲁ICP备14027462号-1
联系电话:0535-6730582