食品伙伴网
专业英语
商务英语口语(1)
2025-09-12  来源:沪江英语
1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods .
我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。
2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。
3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .
希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。
4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.
我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。
5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。
6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。
7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。
8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。
9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。
10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。
11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。
12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.
希望我们合作愉快。
13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.
希望我们能够继续合作。
14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。
15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.
希望市场形势能够继续保持。
(内容来源:沪江英语)
本文章内容来源于网络,分享仅供参考,不得用于商业用途。如有不同观点,欢迎与我们探讨交流。
作为一家烟台英文翻译专业公司,传实翻译专为国内外客户提供国标翻译、法规翻译、标签翻译等多语种的专业翻译服务。凭借其前身食品伙伴网翻译部多年的食品翻译积累,已累计翻译标准万余份,尤其在食品、化工、化妆品及医疗等领域,所出的翻译件质量高,速度快,深受业内客户好评,成为烟台专业翻译公司中的资深团队。
立即咨询传实翻译,获取专业食品翻译报价!
电话:0535-2129195
官网:http://www.trans1.cn
烟台传实翻译有限公司,专注食品行业翻译20年,助您规避风险!
 
网站首页 | 关于我们 | 联系方式 | 网页版
©2008- 2021 食品伙伴网 All Rights Reserved
鲁ICP备14027462号-1
联系电话:0535-6730582